Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Brush Me Like It's My Birthday

I am a mature 4 year old as of today.
In celebration, I've decided to give something back to the community.


I wanted to contribute in a way that could benefit others. What do I have enough of that I could donate a portion without missing it? What, aside from my intellect and handsomeness, could bring happiness to my neighborhood? After giving it much thought, I realized that the spaces under the furniture and in the corners of the house really don't have much use for my excess hair; why not make it available for community use?

I've noticed some of the locals collecting twigs and handy pieces of string to make their homes more comfortable. Why not use something more luxurious? Come winter I may need to hold onto it, but right now it's fair game for anyone who wants it.

This has nothing to do with my parents threatening to shave me. It is purely voluntary.
Happy Birthday to me!

3 comments:

Erica said...

I've got to tell you: This is a wonderful blog! Hilarious and very well written. Keep 'em coming!

Nina said...

Thank you. If our wisdom and experience can help other dogs (or people), then Crooked Ears has done its job.

-Zoe & Rodney

Lindy said...

As a complete lover of all things canine and having two rescued pooches as well as two rescued kitties) of our own your site (which I just found) has won me over. I shall return.

Lindy